- 1 in 3 have been diagnosed with CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
- 1 in 3 are DIABETIC or PREDIABETIC
- 1 in 4 have been diagnosed with METABOLIC SYNDROME
- 1 in 5 have been diagnosed with FATTY LIVER DISEASE
- 70% are OVERWEIGHT or OBESE
- Heart disease causes over 1 million deaths a year in the U.S. alone—or an average of about 2600 deaths each day.
At Blueprint Diagnostics, we strive for early detection to give clinicians and patients the tools they need to uncover hidden risk.
Our sophisticated and state-of-the-art analysis and testing give doctors and patients the information to form a precise diagnosis. From there, we also pass along to patients the self-care techniques they can use to help themselves, heal themselves and, in the process, give the health care system a fighting chance.
- In 1970, 45% of Americans were overweight or obese
- In 2015, 65% of Americans were overweight or obese
- By 2020, 75% of Americans are projected to be overweight or obese
- A 1% reduction in the U.S. Body Mass Index could prevent 2.4 million cases of Type 2 diabetes, saving $16 billion.
As a medical community, we are missing 50% of heart attacks because traditional lipids tests can’t detect the risk.
There is tremendous opportunity here to improve on our detection methods and save a significant number of lives. We could be catching these factors in advance. And this opportunity extends well beyond cardiovascular disease to all chronic diseases.
At Blueprint Diagnostics, our goal is to continually innovate. We are passionate about providing information that makes diagnosis easier and more reliable so patients can live longer, better lives. We are working constantly to develop more test profiles to cover even more potential conditions.
But we also work beyond the bedside, the address lifestyle factors, helping patients heal themselves. To us, this represents the future of medicine, and we think it’s a promising one.
We encourage you to contact us to get to know how we can work together to improve patient outcomes.